Helping Out

Instead of making a New Years resolution, I am going to focus on one word that word is helpful. I chose this word because I want to start helping out my teachers more with anything they need help with. Like maybe picking up stuff around the classroom, pushing in chairs, or making sure the classroom is clean. Because its important to have a clean classroom and its very important to help your teachers. The second reason I chose this word is because my mom needs help around the house like making dinners, cleaning, and planning for her wedding. I feel like my mom could use help with anything. No Matter if its just a tiny thing. I think it would make her smile and happy. I also want to help my friends maybe if its homework or giving them a compliment to make there day is better. but I really would like to help people more. My third reason is because I want to help strangers. Like maybe if its holding the door or picking up something they dropped. Just nice things to make peoples day better. Because making people smile makes me happy. I just love to help people and make them laugh and smile. Its always fun to help teachers,friends, or family. Always make sure to help someone out everyday no matter how small or big it is.

One thought on “Helping Out”

1. I love this! You are so kind and thoughtful! A little thing does go a long way to make somebody’s day! I always appreciate your helpfulness and your kindness. 💕